Webinar by Google, Weee! & Bidalgo (Recorded)Watch Now
In today’s world, digital businesses are booming bigger and better than ever. And there’s no place where that rings more true than in the world of mobile apps. In fact, during the COVID-19 lockdowns, daily time spent in apps has increased by 20% year over year, while in-app consumer spending is also up by up to 15%.
So, how can web-based businesses make the most of the current app opportunity? And what does it mean to talk your web marketing mobile? Here’s what marketers need to know.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why does an app focus matter for web brands?
- How should your marketing strategy differ between traditional web and mobile?
- What are the core differences in campaign measurement, and how can you overcome them?
- How can you build and measure unique creative for direct response initiatives by device?
- How can teams bridge the knowledge gap between web-first and app-first strategies to master the skills required for the transition?