Scaling UpWatch Episode
Optimizing your ad creative when you’re getting started is difficult, but that’s only the first step on the long and winding road to sustained success. If you get it right, you’ll face another problem: scaling your activity. One channel is no longer enough, nor can a single creative concept get you far. You’ll need to scale every facet of your activity as efficiently as possible and change the way you’re thinking about creative optimization. Diminishing returns are suddenly a problem, and planning just a month ahead is no longer a sustainable strategy. In this part of Ad Creative Strategy Done Right series, this is the phase we focus on: scaling up from $100,000 monthly spend towards millions.
If you’re just getting started, don’t miss our first episode, which is all about the right way to begin your creative optimization.
In the second episode, you’ll learn about:
- Tracking performance at scale.
- Aggregating the right data.
- Incorporating cross-channel and channel-specific insights together for better results.
- Aligning your learnings with a strengths/opportunities matrix.
- Rethinking the role of user-level data in your activity.