Getting StartedWatch Episode
It’s more important than ever to start thinking strategically about your creative even before you launch your first ad. The data seeds you’ll be planting with creative assets that are properly labeled, organized and tested will bear the fruit of insight and help you build a strong foundation for future growth. In this first part of our Ad Creative Strategy Done Right series, we focus on the first steps you need to take for creative success, and how you should approach the subject of creative management in the initial growth phase.
You’ll learn about:
- The importance of having a creative strategy;
- What KPIs to focus on in the early days.
- How to organize and test ad creative
- How to take advantage of campaign black boxes.
- How to plan creative ideation.
- And more…