1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
- Cookies are a small text file that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary cookies:
We use these cookies in order to enable you use the website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms.
Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our website will not be possible and our site will not perform as smoothly as it should.
- Security cookies:
We use these cookies to help identity and prevent security risks
- Authentication cookies:
We use the cookies to help us show you the right information and settings when you are logged-in to our website.
- Performance and Analytics cookies:
We use these cookies collect information about the use of our website to help improve the way the website works.
- Functionality and Preference cookies
We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies:
We use these cookies are used to deliver you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our site and to track the performance of these ads.
3. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
- Google Analytics (Web analysis purposes): https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Adwords (Advertising purposes) https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook for Developers (Advertising purposes) https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Twitter Advertising (Advertising purposes) https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- LinkedIn Advertising (Advertising purposes) https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
- Hotjar (web analysis, recording and tracking purposes) https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
- Instapage (Landing pages platform) https://instapage.com/privacy-policy
- HubSpot (Email & marketing automation purposes) https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Drip (Marketing automation purposes) https://www.drip.com/privacy
4. YOUR CHOICES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads
- You can learn more about your options by visiting youradchoices.com or www.youradchoices.eu
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your website or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie settings.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our websites, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US