As one of the strongest growing global dating apps across Google, LOVOO wanted to continue its hyper-growth by scaling Google Universal App Campaigns, while maintaining CPR and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
With a strong desire to acquire (and match!) significantly more singles via all Google properties, LOVOO worked with Bidalgo’s multi-channel platform to run and manage Google UAC performance. With Bidalgo in place, LOVOO could effectively manage and measure creative impact across UAC and take best possible actions to maximize performance.
By using Bidalgo, LOVOO was able to access enhanced data visualization including:
- Dimension & asset type distribution – viewing a breakdown of creative dimensions and asset type (image, video, HTML5 etc…) identifying any missed opportunities
- Network distribution – LOVOO could easily see the effect of bid changes and creative uploads on network level (Youtube, Search, Google Display Network)
- Cohorted MMP data on campaign level
- Ability to upload creatives in bulk to different campaigns
- Quick and easy optimization methodology
- Creative dashboard showing full funnel campaign data on the creative level
Within 2 months of using Bidalgo for Google UAC, LOVOO achieved a 33% increase in number of registrations over the June-July period with Bidalgo’s help. Throughout the time of partnership, LOVOO scaled spend 44% maintaining a stable CPR.