Crown Games’ User Acquisition Challenges
Crown Games, a Korean game developer who specializes in Social Casino gaming apps, is focusing its user acquisition efforts on reaching high value users and increasing its Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) for its leading app, Slotica.
The Solution: Quick Adoption of Facebook’s Dynamic Language Optimization
Crown Games turned to Bidalgo to achieve these goals. Looking at Slotica’s large target audience for Slotica, which consisted of different language speakers, Bidalgo decided to use Facebook’s new Dynamic Language Optimization, which was adopted on Bidalgo’s platform immediately after its release on Facebook.
This feature allows Facebook advertisers to optimize different language headers, body text and deep links per language at an ad set level. This can be done via the same creative (whether it’s image, carousel, video or playable ads) in a single ad set. With the Dynamic Language option, Facebook optimizes ads by the defined language of a user – so it would show the right language to the right people.
Our team decided to test the potential of Dynamic Language Optimization in the United States. The languages chosen were English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
As part of Crown Games’ optimization process, Bidalgo split-tested between ad sets with and without Dynamic Language Optimization – and the results were outstanding:
- ROAS D7 was 68% higher using Dynamic Language Optimization compared to English-only ads
- ROAS D30 almost doubled (92%) compared to English-only ads
- ARPPU (average revenue per paying user) was up by 76%
- Conversion rate was 60% higher using Dynamic Language Optimization ads.
- Payers rate was significantly higher when optimizing Dynamic Language Optimization for English language (US).