Our San Francisco offices are located at SOMA, South Park – the city’s eldest park, boasting with coffee shops and restaurants. Numerous Hollywood movies have been shot in this park and a few famous startups have been invented there.
Bidalgo is a leading AI technology company of innovative ad automation solutions, helping app marketers achieve unparalleled growth quickly, easily and profitably.
As an official Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest Marketing Partner, combined with our driven professionals' team, we provide our clients with the highest possible ROI for their advertising efforts.
Bidalgo is a fast-growing, privately-held company with a Startup mentality.
Together, we build tomorrows' solutions.
- Manage a client portfolio to ensure business growth and client satisfaction
- Create and execute business development plans that results in near and long term revenue growth
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Overview the market to spot opportunities and translate into actionable tasks to maximize revenue potential
- Build media plans for clients’ online marketing activities with actionable insights and recommendations through deep analysis of prior activity and your expertise
- Very strong account management and relationship building skills
- Equivalent work experience, at least 2 years
- Business development skills
- High ability to understand the product and basic technological skills
- Problem Solver, independent and passionate, focused, sharp, eloquent with strong time-management skills
- BA in a relevant field
- Experience in account management from an online marketing company or network – an advantage
- Experience with running Facebook campaigns – an advantage