Our San Francisco offices are located in SOMA, near South Park – the city’s eldest park, home to trendy coffee shops and restaurants. Numerous Hollywood movies have been shot in this park and a few famous startups have been invented here.
Bidalgo is a leading AI technology company of innovative ad automation solutions, helping app marketers achieve unparalleled growth quickly, easily and profitably. As an official Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest Marketing Partner, combined with our driven professional teams, we provide our clients with the highest possible ROI for their advertising efforts.
Bidalgo is a fast-growing, privately-held company with a Startup mentality.
Together, we build tomorrows' solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to jump into a significant role. In this role, you will focus on maximizing Bidalgo’s revenue opportunity by building and managing channel partnerships with Apple, Facebook, Google, Pinterest and Snapchat. You will also be responsible for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers and understanding how to drive incremental vertical growth through driving additional value through our partnerships.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to build and enhance successful partnerships, influence internal and external partners, and implement strategic partnership plans with our key partners in the media industry. This job requires high levels of strategic thinking, execution capabilities and a lot of creativity.
Identify strategic opportunities, relationship building with channel partners, develop solutions to generate new business opportunities and measure revenue impact.
Provide Sales Support: Work with sales teams on closing strategic business opportunities
Build and execute plans for utilization of Bidalgo’s various channel offerings
Build internal partnerships to lead strategic and tactical planning, meeting the objective of realizing spend potential
Cross-organizational Project Management: Vet and build business case for untapped partnership opportunities, build project plan and lead execution with channel partnerships
Identify, plan, lead, and execute business development strategies to meet Bidalgo’s expansion goals and annual targets
Lead various internal and external functions against your plan and collaborate cross functionally to hit the plan’s goals.
- Previous experience with managing channel partnerships
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Sales & BD in the online marketing industry (B2B)
- Relevant industry knowledge and experience - Solid Mobile UA foundation and understanding of client’s needs
- Proven track record of initiating and leading significant BD initiatives in new industries and markets
- Proven ability to plan and lead a strategic business plan
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience interacting and building relationship with senior-level executives.
- Excellent business acumen with distinctive problem solving and analysis skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this position