Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is a leading AI technology company of innovative ad automation solutions, helping app marketers achieve unparalleled growth quickly, easily and profitably.
As an official Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest Marketing Partner, combined with our driven professionals' team, we provide our clients with the highest possible ROI for their advertising efforts.
Bidalgo is a fast-growing, privately-held company with a Startup mentality.
Together, we build tomorrows' solutions.
Bidalgo is looking for a highly motivated product manager to join the product team and drive it to a success.
We are looking for a product manager with a focus and good understanding of UX/UI to lead this side in the product department.
As a Bidalgo Product manager, you will be part of product line strategy from vision to roadmap creation and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
The product manager position requires the ability to navigate your way between multiple teams and across disciplines and make sure all products’ needs are balanced and answered.
- Lead UX/UI projects and tasks in product team
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product, from conception to alpha, beta to launch and adoption.
- Manage the product roadmap to meet the company strategy. Create detailed design for various feature sets to meet business targets.
- Defined and prioritized product needs and requirements by working closely with clients, client services, marketing, engineering, business and Facebook API team
- Create close relationships with the Development department and be highly involved in the product development process.
- Manage products beta and release and be in charge of the products’ implementation and adoption efforts.
- Define, analyze, track and key product KPIs and take action to drive improved performance.
- Monitor competition and follow players in the eco-system, and adapted solutions accordingly.
- 2 years of experience as a product manager of a B2B web based products. Background in the online advertising industry – a major plus.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience of U/UXI.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Familiar with online & mobile marketing technologies and BI systems – an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to deliver presentations and training directly to customers and strategic partners.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, marketing, business or related disciplines. MBA or advanced degree – an advantage.
- BA or advanced degree – an advantage.