Our San Francisco offices are located in SOMA, near South Park – the city’s eldest park, home to trendy coffee shops and restaurants. Numerous Hollywood movies have been shot in this park and a few famous startups have been invented here.
Bidalgo is looking for a client facing Solution Engineer for our San-Francisco office. The role includes planning and leading the successful end to end activation of Bidalgo SaaS platform for new clients, both on-site and over web conference meetings. As Technical Solution Engineer, you will be the technical liaison for all clients, serving as the client POC on all-things-technical / Data driven related topics.
The ideal candidate will lead all activations for all US clients in coordination with the product management, R&D, business unit Technical Solutions and sales departments. Ensure customer satisfaction and success.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure successful client activation end to end.
- Understand and formalize customer requests, product gaps, needs, requirements and escalations
- Set client expectations
- Lead and manage the technical Onboarding and adoption of Bidalgo SAAS platform by US customers.
- Troubleshooting, data integration, setting up advanced feature via product and professional services.
- Work closely with Product management, Dev and Solutions teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery
- Make recommendations for solution implementations based on customer’s technical requirements
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
- Verify client’s platform is configured based on client’s requirements
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 3 years of experience in technical role in mobile marketing eco system
- Demonstrable proficiency with at least one programming language e.g.: Java / PHP / Python / Perl / JS
- High level of understanding of Mobile UA ecosystem and specifically FB and Google UAC
- Experience with tech related fields such as: RESTful API, SQL, BI systems
- Experience with writing and performing technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Project management experience: Prioritize & coordinate activities within large organizations. Report accurate & concise status
- Independent | fast learner | Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities with high accountability
- Travel from US to Israel is required once every 1.5 month
- Position is in San Francisco Office
Bidalgo is the mobile marketing platform of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. The company’s self-serve platform offers mobile app marketers the only end-to-end suite of AI-powered media buying solution. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snap and Apple search, today Bidalgo’s AI effectively manages over $450M in annual ad budgets.
Founded in 2008, Bidalgo is the fastest growing marketing platform in the industry and is used by hundreds of teams and thousands of users every day. We currently have four offices worldwide, in San Francisco, London, Tel Aviv, and Seoul.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Bidalgo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come join us in doing the best work of your life here at Bidalgo.
Apply for this position