Our San Francisco offices are located in SOMA, near South Park – the city’s eldest park, home to trendy coffee shops and restaurants. Numerous Hollywood movies have been shot in this park and a few famous startups have been invented here.
Bidalgo is a young and dynamic, privately-held mobile advertising software company. The company helps mobile marketers scale their growth by offering a self-serve, AI driven, ad automation platform and expert service, including media buying, creative design and strategic consulting. We offer fully automated AI-powered media buying solutions across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest & Apple search ads.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customers’ requirements to promote Bidalgo’s products;
- Research sales strategies with BI tools/products (Google Analytics, Facebook App Analytic);
- Monitor implementation processes (via Facebook’s Business Manager, Power Editor);
- Analyze clients’ apps/websites for optimization;
- Retrieve reports/data (Power Editor, AdWords) in creating benchmarks;
- Operate Intercom and JIRA tickets to integrate prospect’s activity with Bidalgo’s proprietary platform;
- Conduct meetings with clients to understand client’s goals, technical, and business objectives;
- Monitor implementation process for MMP companies (Appsflyer, Tune, Adjust); collaborate with support team for troubleshooting and implementation confirmation;
- Perform cross analysis between all tracking platforms (Bidalgo UI, Bime, Dream, Facebook, Adjust, Appsflyer);
- Identify and be alert about bugs, downtrends, and decrease of performance results;
- Provide sales support;
- Deliver personalized technical training sessions (phone, in person) to ensure clients use software to greatest efficiency;
- Monitor bugs and issues that clients may encounter by opening tickets through Intercom and Jira and assist in resolution;
- Act as first line response to intercom tickets coming through from SaaS clients;
- Collaborate with product department to understand customers’ requirements;
- Provide feedback to product department to ensure Bidalgo introduces relevant and newest features based on clients’ needs;
- Use company’s Big Data Management system to ensure daily/monthly monitoring on activities and use JIRA for project management to track and monitor bugs-related tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration or Engineering plus 2 years’ experience.
- Experience to include researching sales strategies with BI tools/products (Google Analytics and Facebook App Analytic); Monitoring implementation processes (via Facebook’s Business Manager, Power Editor); Analyzing clients’ apps/websites for optimization; and retrieving reports/data (Power Editor, AdWords) in creating benchmarks.
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Apply for this position