Our San Francisco offices are located in SOMA, near South Park – the city’s eldest park, home to trendy coffee shops and restaurants. Numerous Hollywood movies have been shot in this park and a few famous startups have been invented here.
Bidalgo is a young and dynamic, privately-held mobile advertising software company. The company helps mobile marketers scale their growth by offering a self-serve, AI driven, ad automation platform and expert service, including media buying, creative design and strategic consulting. We offer fully automated AI-powered media buying solutions across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest & Apple search ads.
We’re looking for a strong people and operations coordinator in our San Francisco office to help facilitate our hyper-growth and support our operations in North America.
The Office Manager is responsible for leading HR operation, administration and office operation in the local US office: supporting HR needs of our North American employees/managers, and organizing all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and logistics such as travel logistics, office supplies and groceries, vendor management, cleaning services, payment and more.
- Manage our office, HR and Marketing service providers in North America – from negotiation, invoices, payments, engagements, to execution.
- Provide services to company employees & managers: travel arrangements, logistics, conferences, special events etc.
- Leading HR operations support to local office, with focus on recruiting, benefit operations and more.
- Responsible for the wellbeing of the office employees, arranging HR activities and company events according to needs.
- Manage local HR processes in alignment with Corporate HR, and help defining & implementing local policies.
- Executer with strong operational skills, project management capabilities, multitasking and excellent attention to details.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and service orientation
- Responsible, trusted partner, generates good working atmosphere
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office (excel, ppt, word etc.).
- HR background, mainly in recruitment processes, social media active search, interviewing and working with placement agencies in North America – advantage
- Experience working with remote/global HQ – advantage
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status