Client Development Manager - UK
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for a Client Development Manager (Customer Success Manager) to join our fast-growing SaaS division.
·Take ownership of clients from first week on
· Be responsible for client’s training and account management.
· Develop relationships with some of the mobile industry’s top advertisers in the world
· Be responsible for understanding customer’s needs, identifying their growth opportunities and helping them scale by performing consultative sales.
· Function as the crucial link between client and our product team,
·Work with various interfaces in the organization.
· Driven by growing clients, and constantly looking for new market opportunities
You wish to join us in our mission to develop the world’s best SaaS solution for mobile app marketers and take part in scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company
· 2-3 years of experience in account management, sales or online marketing from a B2B on online marketing.
· Working with the international market – must!
· Media experience - must
· Presentation skills - must
· Excellent knowledge of Excel – must
· Previous experience in SaaS companies - must
· English as a mother tongue level – must! Russian – advantage
· Knowledge of Facebook echo-system and campaign management –advantage
· Very strong account management and relationship building skills