Client Development Manager- SF
Our San Francisco offices are located in SOMA, near South Park – the city’s eldest park, home to trendy coffee shops and restaurants. Numerous Hollywood movies have been shot in this park and a few famous startups have been invented here.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization.
We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
- Manage a client portfolio to cultivate business growth and client satisfaction.
- Create and execute business development plans that results in near and long term revenue growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and communicate across relevant departments for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Assess market opportunities and translate into actionable plans on a client-level to maximize revenue potential.
- Collaborate with channel partners across the relevant platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Apple, Google) to develop collective strategies for growing client spend.
- Very strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Equivalent work experience, at least 2 years Business development skills and a growth mindset.
- Desire and ability to learn the product and develop technological skills required for achieving client growth.
- Creative thinker, independent and passionate, desire to learn, strong communication and time-management skills.
- BA in a relevant field.
- Experience in account management from an online marketing company or network – an advantage.
- Experience with running paid social adverting campaigns – an advantage.