Director of Sales, East Coast
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms, Bidalgo manages more than $400 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London. Together, we build tomorrow’s solutions.
The Director of Sales, East Coast will be responsible for expanding Bidalgo’s US presence to the East Coast (New York) and will lead the path to generating new revenue from East Coast mobile app advertisers. This role is expected to significantly contribute to the expansion of our business beyond games, and position Bidalgo as a market leader and the best solution for result driven brand marketers and advertising agencies.
- Be a significant member of the NA Sales team
- Overall responsibility for revenue and vertical expansion in the East Coast
- Identify, plan, lead, and execute all sales strategies to meet our expansion goals and annual targets
- Source leads, conduct product demos, negotiate and close new deals
- Manage all inbounds from initial outreach to product demo to closed partnership.
- Grow market presence in US to relevant target audience
- Generate and nurture a transparent & effective sales pipeline, providing clear visibility and accurate forecasts towards revenue goals.
- Lead various internal and external functions against your plan and collaborate cross functionally to hit the plan’s goals.
- Partner with Marketing, Strategic Partnerships & the Client Success teams to meet sales goals.
- Represent Bidalgo with clients’ partners, in industry events, with 3rd parties etc.
- Implement sales methodologies and best practices across Bidalgo
- Position is located in NYC and requires travelling
- Collaborate with our industry partners i.e. FB, Google, Pinterest, Snap & Apple to promote Bidalgo’s products business.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Sales & BD in the online marketing industry (B2B)
- Proven track record in Sales to Mobile App advertisers (with an emphasis on selling to brands and agencies)
- Proven track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering sales targets
- Experience in working with the US Market
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Proven ability to plan and lead a strategic business plan
- Results and details orientated with a very hands-on approach.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Worked as a seller from a remote site – an advantage
- Passion to crank open new markets and lead/own new verticals
- Experience working with International headquartered companies
- Understanding and experience with mobile marketing metrics & strategies
- Experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce) and SDRs
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status