Customer Success Manager - Korea
- Manage a client portfolio to cultivate business growth and client satisfaction.
- Create and execute business development plans that results in near and long term revenue growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and communicate across relevant departments for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Assess market opportunities and translate into actionable plans on a client-level to maximize revenue potential.
- Collaborate with channel partners across the relevant platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Apple, Google) to develop collective strategies for growing client spend.
- Very strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Equivalent work experience, at least 2 years Business development skills and a growth mindset.
- Desire and ability to learn the product and develop technological skills required for achieving client growth.
- Creative thinker, independent and passionate, desire to learn, strong communication and time-management skills.
- BA in a relevant field.
- Experience in account management from an online marketing company or network – an advantage.
- Experience with running paid social adverting campaigns – an advantage.
- Gaming background- an advantage.
POSITIONCustomer Success Manager - Korea