Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms.
As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
Together, we build tomorrow’s solutions.
- Manage a client portfolio to cultivate business growth and client satisfaction
- Create and execute business development plans that results in near and long-term revenue growth
- Coordinate internal resources and communicate across relevant departments for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Assess market opportunities and translate into actionable plans on a client-level to maximize revenue potential
- Collaborate with channel partners across the relevant platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Apple, Google) to develop collective strategies for growing client spend
- Fluent English speaker
- Very strong account management and relationship building skills
- 2-4 Experience in Facebook / Google platforms, in Media buying from an online marketing company or network
- Desire and ability to learn the product and develop technological skills required for achieving client growth
- Creative thinker, independent and passionate, strong communication and time-management skills
- Data analytics skills
- Relevant academic degree
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status