Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms, Bidalgo manages more than $300 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London. Together, we build tomorrow’s solutions.
The Manager role lies at the core of the Sales team and is a key resource in delivering the disciplines and information required to help drive sales performance, predictability and efficiency. These depend on the consistent execution of our sales methodology, processes, tools and procedures coupled with continuous improvement in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics. This role is therefore central to developing world-class Sales performance and building a scalable global operation that enables our growth.
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of SalesForce.com data, preparation and management of management and sales reports ensuring sales people comply with their responsibilities (data cleanliness)
- Analysis – defining, tracking and reporting sales performance metrics and trends
- Forecasting – managing and maintaining divisional forecasting process and tools for Sales division
- Reporting – creation, validation and distribution of all regional and divisional sales reports
- Pipeline reviews – providing reports and data required to support regional and global pipeline reviews
- Working very closely with company CRO and regional leads providing analysis and forecasting.
- Working Multiple interfaces and teams- Sales, Client Success, Finance and Product
- Process – create and maintain documentation for core sales process
- Planning – provide specific analysis and input into the global business planning process
- 2-4 years in Sales Operations role building and scaling a sales operation and/or sales enablement function.
- Ability to translate sales strategies into systems and process requirements.
- Extensive experience using Excel and Business Intelligence tools to uncover business insights.
- Extensive experience implementing, administering and/or using Salesforce.com.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks and strong project management skills.
- Experience at high growth SaaS or enterprise software company - advantage
- Proactive, detail-oriented, with a high regard for quality and consistency of communication.
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status