Customer Solutions Expert
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is looking for a rock-star client facing Technical solution expert for our TLV office. The role includes planning and leading the successful end to end activation of Bidalgo SaaS platform for new clients, both on-site and over web conference meetings. As a technical solution expert, you will coordinate between a client’s technical needs to Bidalgo SaaS platform, focusing on perfecting its onboarding process and experience.
You will join the current team and will lead all activations for global clients in coordination with the product management, R&D, business unit Technical Solutions and sales departments. Ensure customer satisfaction and success.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals, with strong technical skills., who are comfortable working independently, but also as part of a team.
· Ensure successful client activation end to end.
· Understand and formalize customer requests, product gaps, needs and requirements.
· Lead and manage the technical Onboarding and adoption of Bidalgo SAAS platform
· Work in a technical environment, utilizing different BI/Database tools
· Troubleshooting, data integration, setting up advanced feature via product and professional services.
· Work closely with Product management, Dev and Solutions teams. Coordinate and be responsible for successful on-time delivery.
· Make recommendations for solution implementations based on customer’s technical requirements.
· Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
· Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
· BSc in industrial engineering / Information Systems / related fields.
· Excellence in high school in Exact science/ Served in tech related army units (8200, 81 ,3060, etc.)/ High score in psychometric exam.
· Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
· 1-2 years of experience in a technical role - an advantage
· High level of understanding of the Mobile marketing ecosystem and specifically FB and Google UAC- an advantage.
· Experience with tech-related fields such as RESTful API, SQL, BI systems- an advantage.
· Independent, fast learner, Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
· Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities with high accountability