Technical Solution Specialist
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization. We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
Bidalgo is looking for a top-notch Technical Solution Specialist, with an excellent combination of technical and client facing skills. The role includes taking ownership of complex technical issues, helping sales to on-board new clients and engaging with multiple departments across the organization. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with both a technical and non-technical audience. We are looking for candidates who are willing to be hands-on, not afraid of taking initiative, and able to deliver results.
- Be the focal point for customers, responding to their technical queries
- Guide customers to optimally set up and use services
- Delegate incoming issues to the correct division to ensure rapid and successful response o the customer’s needs
- Achieve rapid customer satisfaction by collaborating with multiple divisions within the organization (for example: second tier support, product team, R&D, and performance managers).
- Previous experience in a customer facing role – a must
- Proven experience in Professional services / Tier 2 support/QA
- B.Sc Information system or Industrial Engineering
- Professional, courteous and committed to customer success
- Experience in online marketing industry– a BIG advantage
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS platforms – advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (native tongue an advantage)
- Ability to qualify and prioritize issues, multi-task, as well as stay organized
- An analytical and technical mindset