Full Stack Team Leader
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full-blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for Full Stack Team Leader to work on our next generation web platform. We work in small and empowered teams that utilize cutting edge technologies to rapidly deliver features to customers, measure results and iterate accordingly. We value and reward hard work, passion for great consumer product and a “get it done” attitude.
- Lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle.
- Participate in the analysis of business requirements and architecture, high performing, testable solutions.
- Recruit, train and coach team members to reach and maintain an uncompromising level of technical ability, ingenuity and delivery
- At least 6 years of web development.
- At least 3 years of direct management of development teams.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with React & Redux
- Significant experience with Databases. MySQL – Big Advantage
- Experience with Angular - Advantage
- Significant knowledge and experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with Scrum\Agile methods.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field - Advantage
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status