Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization. We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to search, identify and reach out to potential candidates for various positions.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will work closely with our recruiters and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies create talent pipelines and utilize various communication channels and platforms.
- Partner with our hiring team to define positions and candidate profiles.
- Build pipelines of top talent and reach out to candidates by using various sourcing techniques.
- Drive new and creative sourcing strategies
- Assist the recruitment process – screening candidates resumes, conduct phone interviews, schedule onsite interviews.
- At least 2 years of technical recruiting experience.
- B.A in relevant filed.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates using a variety of Head-Hunting tools.
- Strong passion for sourcing and recruitment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English