Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
· Manage a team of software engineers to excel in analysis and remediation of software malfunctions.
· Lead the teams’ development process of new features.
· Build a global team of developers (US and Israel).
· Understand large and complex system and be able to troubleshoot it end to end.
· Promote product stability and supportability; Become the voice of the customer within R&D.
· At least 5 years’ experience as software engineer.
· Relevant managerial experience - must
· Significant experience with web development.
· Experience with relational databases.
· Experience with Big Data technologies – advantage.
· Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status