Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
- Addressing all administrative and reception needs of the company
- Helping and supporting all the departments from food delivery, office maintenance
- Responsible for Travels: flights, hotels and other travel arrangements
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Support in Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular) - A must
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (written & verbal) - A must
- Availability for a full-time position, sitting at the reception.
- Fast learner and adapts well to a change environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status