Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for ambitious students to join our R&D Teams.
The Software Engineering student will work with the teams on our next generation web platform. We work in small and empowered teams that utilize cutting edge technologies to rapidly deliver features to customers, measure results and iterate accordingly. We value and reward hard work, passion for great consumer product and a “get it done” attitude.
This is a great opportunity to work and collaborate with our professional teams: QA, Product, Media, Technical Solutions and more.
As a part of the engineering team, this role includes development of production monitoring systems, unit tests, tools and infrastructure.
You will work collaboratively with professional R&D team in a fast paced agile environment.
* Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Similar
* completion of at least 2 academic years
* At least two remaining semesters
* GPA (grade average) of 85 and up
* Passion to write, test and improve code.
* Knowledge in SQL - big advantage
* Knowledge in PHP - big advantage
* Knowledge in Angular and React - advantage
* Autodidact, Independent and self motivated
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Hebrew and English