Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is a young and dynamic, privately-held mobile advertising software company. The company helps mobile marketers scale their growth by offering a self-serve, AI driven, ad automation platform and expert service, including media buying, creative design and strategic consulting. We offer fully automated Artificially Intelligent media buying solutions across Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest & Apple search ads.
We’re looking for a passionate, ambitious, creative and technical researcher and content writer to join Bidalgo’s marketing team. As a Technical content Manager you will be responsible for researching, creating, and maintaining our technical and product content to achieve our business goals.
- Research, Ideation, creation and distribution of high-level technical content, thought leadership and product marketing content.
- Create and publish engaging content that will engage, build awareness and drive lead generation.
- Develop an editorial calendar and content plan, maintain its schedule and see it through to final production.
- Write, edit and proofread site content, landing pages, product marketing content and expert thought leadership - collaborate with product, engineering, media experts and design teams.
- End to end execution of long format content following external and internal research collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Excellent overall writing and editing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research, organizational and learning skills
- At least two years of experience in technical content writing or product marketing content.
- Self-starter, team player, problem solver
- Proficiency with WordPress – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in B2B marketing – an advantage
- Data oriented – an advantage
- Experience writing/ editing in well-known tech press publications – a major advantage
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics – an advantage
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status