Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for a professional Big Data engineer to work on our next generation AI Data-driven Platform. We expect from our engineers to take a project from design to production using best practices and excellent coding skills. We value and reward hard work and a “get it done” attitude.
- As a part of your role, you will work with a highly skilled engineering team in developing Bidalgo big data solution in order to make sure we continue delivering a leading AI solution.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks.
- Use best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- You will deploy tools to capture, transform, analyze and store structured and unstructured data.
- 5+ years of experience in Big data technologies.
- Experience in Python – Big Advantage
- Knowledge and experience using Clean Code \ SOLID practices – Big Advantage
- Previous experience with Scrum – Advantage
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field – Advantage
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Apply for this position