Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization.
We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
Bidalgo is looking for a Data Developer to join our R&D team.
- As a part of your role, you will work with a highly skilled engineering team in developing Bidalgo’s data driver SaaS solution.
- You will be responsible for our data and databases architecture, performance and resiliency.
- You will mentor developers with best practices and recommendations concerning DB optimization.
- You will use best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- You will be developing significant features that will generate immediate value to our customers.
- You will investigate, analyze and untangle performance bottle necks to allow our system to continue with its rapid growth. Deep DB understanding is needed.
- 5+ years of experience in relational databases.
- Must have expert level knowledge in MySQL, complete understanding of different engines and related utilities such as Percona Toolkit, mysqladmin etc.
- SQL performance tuning expertise in high-availability production systems.
- 2+ years of experience in back-end development. Experience in Python – Advantage.
- Experience in big-data technologies - advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with Clean-Code \ SOLID practices – advantage.
- Previous experience with Scrum – Advantage.
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- B.S or M.S in Computer Science or a related field – Advantage.