Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our growing team.
The Client Solutions Specialist is responsible for addressing all incoming queries about Bidalgo and managing those queries through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have great technical affinity, client facing abilities, be a good communicator, analytical and be a true problem solver.
• Be the main liaison contact between product, R&D and business development team
• Answer incoming level 2-3 technical support requests from clients.
• Perform 3rd party data integrations
• Be in charge on smooth technical client onboarding
• Ability to qualify and prioritize issues, multi-task, as well as stay organized
• Achieve rapid customer satisfaction by collaborating with multiple divisions within the organization (for example: second tier support, product team, R&D, and performance managers)
• Meeting defined SLAs that are pre-agreed with clients
• Graduated BA\MA degree with high excellence
• Korean Native Speaker - Must
• Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiatives in a fast-pace environment
• Ability to work Flexible hours (shifts)
• Quick learner and efficient problem solver
• Strong relational db background - Advantage
• QA/professional services background - Advantage
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status