Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our Data Science team in designing large scale AI & ML models and deploying them into production. The role includes research, modeling and database design. Your assigned projects will include A-Z responsibility, starting with research, data analysis, model design, testing, implementation, and reporting. As an experience Data Scientist, you will also be expected to mentor other team members. Our Data Science team is part of the R&D group, so you will work closely with engineers and product managers as well.
- Educational requirement: MSc/PhD degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science or another related field.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in designing machine learning models and deploying them into production.
- Strong experience working with R and/or Python – a must.
- Experience with complex data sets (SQL) – a must. Experience in Big-data technologies – Advantage
- Background in online advertising and marketing-tech industry – an advantage