Senior Product Manager
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization.
We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product, from initiation to alpha, beta to launch and adoption.
- Manage the product roadmap to meet the company strategy. Create detailed design for various feature sets to meet business targets.
- Defined and prioritized product needs and requirements by working closely with clients, client successes, marketing, engineering, sales and partners.
- Lead, plan, prioritize and conduct ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Define, analyze, track the key product KPIs and take actions to drive improved performance & adoption of the product.
- 5-7 years of experience as a product manager of a SAAS B2B products. Background in the online advertising industry – a major plus.
- Technical degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent practical experience. MBA or advanced degree – an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven product decision-making mindset.
- Proven ability to manage a complete product life-cycle, from initiation to release.
- Experience in both inbound and outbound Product Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English & Hebrew. Ability to deliver presentations and training directly to customers and strategic partners.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently. Be a self-learner that always wants to learn and know more.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details.
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving.
- Experienced with Agile methodology.
- Team player.