Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization.
We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
- Manage and execute top notch performance campaigns on various media channels by using Bidalgo's technology.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns yield through A/B testing, ROI analysis and various media experiments.
- Work closely with creative team to find creative hacks and improvements to drive breakthroughs in campaigns’ performance.
- Achieve rapid customer satisfaction by collaborating with multiple divisions within the organization (for example: support, product, R&D and sales).
- Collaborate with Bidalgo's Product team to help shape the next generation of our platform and algorithm.
- Work closely with leading international brands. Build a trusted relationship with our clients and media partners.
- BSc/BA from a top school (Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or Economics background preferred).
- 1 year experience in managing PPC campaigns (Facebook/Google) – a strong advantage.
- High-level proficiency in Excel and working with large data sets (advanced functions, pivots, etc.).
- Very strong analytical and communication skills - able to communicate complex information with clients and internal interfaces.
- Strong attention to details and excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with the mobile app/gaming ecosystem – a strong advantage.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiatives in a fast-pace environment.
- Fluent English is required.