Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for a sharp individual to join our team of Media Experts. The ideal candidate is passionate about online marketing and technology, loves crunching data into actionable next steps and is excited to be working in a fast paced environment.
- Manage and execute top notch performance campaigns on various media channels by using Bidalgo's technology
- Analyze and optimize campaigns yield through A/B testing, ROI analysis and various media experiments
- Work closely with creative team to find creative hacks and improvements to drive breakthroughs in campaigns’ performance
- Achieve rapid customer satisfaction by collaborating with multiple divisions within the organization (for example: support, product, R&D and sales)
- Collaborate with Bidalgo's Product team to help shape the next generation of our platform and algorithm
- Work closely with leading international brands. Build a trusted relationship with our clients and media partners
The ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA from a top school (Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or Economics background preferred)
- 1 year experience in managing PPC campaigns (Facebook/Google) – a strong advantage
- High-level proficiency in Excel and working with large data sets (advanced functions, pivots, etc.)
- Very strong analytical and communication skills - able to communicate complex information with clients and internal interfaces
- Strong attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with the mobile app/gaming ecosystem – a strong advantage
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiatives in a fast-pace environment
- Fluent English is required