Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London. Together, we build tomorrow’s solutions.
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
- Use various tools and methodologies to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Work as part of the development organization to provide incident resolution for code, configuration, or other service deficiencies.
- Understand large and complex system and be able to implement code fixes and features that promote product stability and support ability.
- At least 3 years’ experience as software engineer.
- Significant experience with web development.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with Big Data technologies – advantage.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.