Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for a creative director who will guides all projects and will be responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. Depending on industry focus and the company’s needs, the creative director’s role is inherently dynamic.
- Lead and direct the creative team
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly with the user acquisition team
- Ensure visual communication and clients' brand standards are met
- Meet with clients and upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including of designers
- Responsible with clients' education methodologies
- First to adopt Bidalgo innovative creative products
Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools
- 8 years' experience is a key prerequisite for a creative director position.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Understanding the business side of UA activity with solid analytical skills is a major plus.
- It’s essential that creative directors have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
- The best creative directors have elevated soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and dynamic environment with ambitious schedules and plans
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status