User Experience Designer
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is a leading AI technology company of innovative ad automation solutions, helping app marketers achieve unparalleled growth quickly, easily and profitably. As an official Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest Marketing Partner, combined with our driven professionals' team, we provide our clients with the highest possible ROI for their advertising efforts. Bidalgo is a fast-growing, privately-held company with a Startup mentality. Together, we build tomorrow's' solutions.
We’re looking for a Designer to help us grow our user experience design practice. You will serve as an expert on design processes and create compelling, enjoyable, and valuable user experiences that radically increase user adoption and engagement. You will have a strong record of designing successful web services experiences and value being part of an end to end research and design process. You will make informed and definitive design decisions and drive them to completion with confidence and diplomacy. We value and reward hard work, passion for great product and a “get it done” attitude.
● Concept, prototype, design, and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
● Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and/or prototypes of features serving different user segments.
● Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis to familiarize yourself with the market
● Work with a technical writer to craft an engaging narrative
● Work with Product Management and our Development team to move ideas to MVPs, to out to the market.
● Use team feedback to improve and iterate design decisions
● Be responsible for delivery and deadlines.
● 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer. SaaS experience a bonus.
● Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in interaction design, cognitive science, visual design, cognitive psychology, sociology, or related disciplines
● Experience with research methods, such as stakeholder interviews, user interviews, user personas, heuristic evaluation, etc.
● Experience in methodologies such as A/B testing, user testing, or user survey.
● A portfolio showing UX problem solving.
● Ability to engage and speak with clients with confidence and subject matter authority.
● Ability to translate complex design problems to simple and clear solutions.
● Ability to receive feedback and guidance.
● Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
● Excellent written and verbal communication.
● Team player!
Portfolio or work samples
Only candidates with a portfolio and/or live examples of their projects will be considered.
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status