Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full-blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
Bidalgo is looking for a Senior BI Developer to join our growing team. The Senior BI Developer will work closely with all roles in the company, from product managers and R&D to senior management, in order to enable us to grow even faster by making data driven decisions based on the right data at the right time.
- Assume full ownership of our end-to-end Bi solution.
- Design and develop data integration processes from multiple sources.
- Design and develop automated processes, reports and dashboards to transform business needs into scalable solutions.
- Work with R&D to ensure the quality and completeness of our operational data sources.
- Be responsible for data quality, integrity and availability.
- Guide and support analysts and other internal data consumers to gain better insights from our data.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience implementing BI solutions.
- Relevant degree (Information Systems / Industrial Engineering / Computer science or equivalent).
- Strong knowledge of SQL and data warehouse modeling .
- Experience in managing BI tools, developing dashboards, reports and backend ETL processes .
- High-level analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution.
- Team player with an ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple interfaces.
- Fluent English.