Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of ad automation software and services for app marketers. The company’s self-serve platform offers the mobile industry’s only end-to-end suite of AI driven media buying services, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other platforms, Bidalgo manages more than $300 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
Bidalgo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
The Creative Designer is responsible for working with the Performance team on creating images &videos for Facebook advertising campaigns. The job combines gaining an understanding of each client’s specific needs, and how to communicate this visually in a social network environment. This position is for entry level candidates who are looking to develop in the world of online marketing.
- Create videos for Facebook advertising according to client’s products and specifications
- Study and examine client’s products and user demographics, in order to create advertising materials that will present and promote the products in the best possible way
- Constantly improve the designs of videos according to feedback from the Performance team
- Taking part in design work for the marketing department
- Certification in Design Studies/Courses
- Extensive knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Familiarity in the Social Gaming industry – an advantage
- Must have the ability to work under very short and strict deadlines
Apply for this position