Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization.
We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, and London.
- As a part of your role, you will work with a highly skilled engineering team in developing the backend code of our SaaS solution to make sure we continue delivering a leading AI solution for app marketing.
- You will be designing, prototyping, implementing and deploying significant features that will generate immediate value to our customers.
- You will investigate, analyze and untangle performance bottle necks to allow our system to continue with its rapid growth. Deep DB understanding is needed.
- You will take part in our continued effort to improve our code base on refactoring the code, improving UT coverage, and other R&D led activities.
- 5+ years of experience in Back-End technologies. Experience in PHP – Big Advantage.
- Previous experience with Data Bases – Must. MySQL – Big Advantage.
- Knowledge and experience using Clean Code \ SOLID practices – Big Advantage.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Unit Testing – Advantage.
- Previous experience with Scrum – Advantage.
- Good understanding of MVC.
- Experience working with and building RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies and new concepts.
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field – Advantage.