User Acquisition Manager
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a complete user acquisition solution, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization, through its proprietary AI algorithms.
As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Apple Search Ads and others, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for leading mobile app clients. Our AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate User Acquisition Manager to join our winning team and lead our customers acquisition efforts. The successful candidate will take full ownership on high-scale PPC campaigns, will run multiple UA activities in parallel, monitor, analyze and optimize ROI to reach and exceed clients’ KPIs.
- Manage and execute top notch performance campaigns on varies media channels (such as Facebook, Google, etc.) by using Bidalgo's technology
- Optimize campaigns yield through A/B testing, ROI analysis, creative hacks and various media strategies testing
- Collaborate with our global Customer Success department, providing added value through media consultancy and expertise services
- Train and mentor new employees to the highest standards of professionalism and execution levels
- Work closely with Bidalgo's Product team to help shape the next generation of our platform and algorithm
- Initiate and lead cross departmental projects from conception to fulfillment, through varies interfaces within the company
- Work closely with leading international brands to achieve rapid customer satisfaction
- 2 year of experience managing large scale, international campaigns on Facebook/Google – a must!
- BS/BA from a top school (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Economics background preferred) – an advantage
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, high-level proficiency in Excel and working with large data sets (advanced functions, pivots, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Mobile App/Gaming ecosystem – a strong advantage
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - able to communicate complex information to clients and internal interfaces
- Strong attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure, and work on own initiatives in a fast-pace environment
- Fluent English is required