Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a complete user acquisition solution, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization, through its proprietary AI algorithms.
As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Apple Search Ads and others, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for leading mobile app clients. Our AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate user acquisition manager to join our winning team. The successful candidate will take full ownership on high-scale PPC campaigns, will run multiple UA activities in parallel, monitor, analyze and optimize ROI to reach and exceed clients’ KPIs.
- Manage and execute top notch performance campaigns by using Bidalgo's technology
- Optimize campaigns yield through A/B testing, ROI analysis and various media strategies testing
- Work closely with creative team to find creative hacks and improvements to drive breakthroughs in campaigns’ performance
- Achieve rapid customer satisfaction by collaborating with multiple divisions within the organization (e.g. support, product, R&D and sales)
- Collaborate with Bidalgo's Product team to help shape the next generation of our platform and algorithm
- Work closely with leading international brands. Build a trusted relationship with our clients and media partners
- 2 year of experience managing large scale, international PPC campaigns (Facebook/Google) – a must!
- BS/BA from a top school (Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Economics background preferred) – an advantage
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, high-level proficiency in Excel and working with large data sets (advanced functions, pivots, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Mobile App/Gaming ecosystem – a strong advantage
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - able to communicate complex information to clients and internal interfaces
- Strong attention to details and excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure, and work on own initiatives in a fast-pace environment
- Fluent English is required