Senior Partner Development Manager
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the world’s leading provider of AI-driven ad automation platform for mobile app marketers. Our platform completely automates the entire media buying cycle, from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization. We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels with a wide book of business driving over $700MM in annual ad spend and managed from various sites around the globe.
We are looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our team!
- Onboard, train and develop global business and tech partners in order to expand the service-oriented ecosystem around Bidalgo’s proprietary technology
- Work with a select group of new and existing partners to help define and execute joint business growth plans
- Serve as a key member of the Partner and Operations teams, in helping to build a successful service stack on top of Bidalgo's technology
- Liaise with assigned partners’ media and operations teams, channels and customers to help create and drive successful client-vendor relationships
- Work closely with the partners’ customer base to ensure they are successfully using Bidalgo's tech stack.
- 3+ years previous experience in Customer Success and Growth, Partners Account Management or Consulting, from B2B SAAS companies
- B.A in Economics/Marketing/Business Administration.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken - a must
- Experience in a global company - a must
- A confirmed understanding of marketing technology and SaaS platform ecosystems.
- A proven ability to build partnerships and relationships with consumer and/or technology products and platforms.
- An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once.
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language.