Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI Data driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for AI Analyst to Join our Data Science team. You will be joining our R&D group in delivering AI data and analytics insights.
- Focal point for AI data and analysis.
- Researching, analyzing and monitoring our AI system A to Z, reporting the results to the different stakeholders.
- Data modeling and aggregations of complex and diverse data types
- Design dashboards and reports to provide actionable insights to our AI team
- Working with cross-functional teams such as AI, Dev and BI
- Designing and implementing new KPIs to measure system performance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical work with high volume data
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics/Mathematics or related field
- Strong experience working with MySQL and/or other relational DBs
- Experience with R and/or Python – Big advantage
- Ability to communicate and visualize results in a clear and effective manner
- Experience with BI tools such as Sisense/Tableau/PowerBI/etc - Advantage
- Internet industry experience – Advantage, Preferably from online/software companies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English & Hebrew