Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our new offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and other channels, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client. Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul and London.
We are looking for a Data Science Developer to join our Data Science team, that is a part of Bidalgo’s R&D group.
As part of our Data Science (DS) team, you will own all data science development processes A-Z. Your role includes designing solutions for delivering DS projects to production in the most efficient manner, monitoring and analyzing the processes. In addition, you will be connecting current and future DS technologies to Bidalgo bigdata structure (deep DB understanding is needed). As you grow with the position, additional research and DS projects may be part of your role as well.
Your training will be conducted by our development team. Our developers work with APIs of all leading mobile app advertising platforms (Facebook, Google, Snap, Apple, Pinterest), integrating many different technologies such as image recognition (Clarifai), cloud based storage (AWS, Dropbox), Jira, Bitbucket and more. In your work you will continuously share best practices with other developers and enjoy mutual projects with them as well.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Back-End technologies. Previous experience as a Data Science developer – Big advantage
- Experience both with relational databases as well as NoSQL databases
- Experience in Python/R – Must
- Experience in Big-data technologies – Advantage
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge and experience using Clean Code \ SOLID practices –Advantage
- Eager to learn new technologies and new concepts
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- MS in Computer Science or a related field – Advantage
Apply for this position