Director of Product Marketing
Located in Ramat Gan’s Diamond Exchange district, our offices are designed with an inspiration of the combination of technology and art, machine and human. We are music lovers, every meeting room in our office represents a different musician, chosen by different employees.
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo is a leading provider of AI-powered ad automation solutions. Our end-to-end suite helps marketers with everything from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization.
We are an official marketing partner of Facebook, Google, Apple, and other major industry platforms, managing over $500 million in annual ad spend for our clients. Bidalgo offices are located in San Francisco, Tel-Aviv, Seoul, Beijing and London.
· Aligning our Product Strategy to the Market - ensuring Bidalgo’s product offering aligns with the identified target segments and ideal customer profile based on market needs.
· Create the best product positioning and messaging to Bidalgo’s relevant audiences
· Define and execute effective go to market strategy while leveraging the right market opportunities to take our product to market.
· Making sure that our Marketing, Sales and CS efforts are aligned with the market and the needs of our target audience and Ideal client profile. Providing them with knowledge, tools, collateral, storyline, content to communicate value.
· +8 years of business strategy and marketing experience with 6+ years a product marketing role defining and executing a go-to-market strategy
· Experience in a B2B startup with Martech experience a plus
· Experience working closely with product management, engineering, analytics, design and other marketing areas (field marketing, growth marketing, content marketing) to develop, launch, and scale a product
· Experience developing positioning, messaging and pricing for products and offering packages that serve multiple use cases and personas.
· Experience communicating to senior executives and influencing a cross-functional team
· Highly effective analytics, listening and critical thinking skills with deep customer understanding
· Ability to inspire cross-functional teams, story-tell and present with ease, and spearhead complex plans