Customer Success Manager - China
Founded in 2010, Bidalgo has offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Seoul, London and Beijng now. Bidalgo is the leading provider of AI driven ad automation software and services for app marketers. Our platform offers a full-blown solution from bid management and budget allocation to ad creation and creative optimization through its proprietary AI algorithms. As an official marketing partner of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, Pinterest and Apple search, Bidalgo manages more than $500 million in annual ad spend for mobile app clients. Bidalgo’s AI algorithms are backed by an experienced team of performance marketers, creative designers, media buyers and account managers dedicated to each client.
- Early-stage startup experience – a must
- Ability to get things done – a must
- Experience in top tier worldwide advertiser and agency roles – a must
- Mobile (iOS, Android) advertising experience – a big advantage
- Ability to manage clients’ accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product
- Good English level
- Very strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Equivalent work experience, at least 2 years Business development skills and a growth mindset.
- Desire and ability to learn the product and develop technological skills required for achieving client growth.
- Creative thinker, independent and passionate, desire to learn, strong communication and time-management skills.
- BA in a relevant field.
- Experience in account management from an online marketing company or network – an advantage.
- Experience with running paid social adverting campaigns – an advantage.
- Manage a client portfolio to cultivate business growth and client satisfaction.
- Create and execute business development plans that results in near and long-term revenue growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and communicate across relevant departments for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Assess market opportunities and translate into actionable plans on a client-level to maximize revenue potential.
- Collaborate with channel partners across the relevant platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Apple, Google) to develop collective strategies for growing client spend.