Ramat Gan, Israel
Bidalgo is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on our next generation web platform. We work in a small and empowered team that utilizes bleeding edge technologies to rapidly deliver features to customers, measure results and iterate. We value and reward hard work, passion for great consumer product and a “get it done” attitude.
As a part of the engineering team, this role includes designing & prototyping with Product Managers and developing and deploying production quality code. You will be working with the latest JS frameworks (Angular.js), Java, PHP and rapidly growing Node-JS to deliver intuitive and innovative UI experiences to our customers. You will be writing advance and interactive UI tools as well as the logic stands behind them using an SQL approach combined with No-SQL approach when suited.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Good understanding of MVC.
- Experience working with and building RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Experience with deployment – a plus.
- knowledge working with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, and Redis – a plus.
- Eager to learn new technologies and new concepts.