Bidalgo is looking for a highly motivated product manager to join the product team and drive it to a success. As a Bidalgo Product manager, you will be leading to the product line strategy from vision to roadmap creation and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
The product manager position requires the ability to navigate your way between multiple teams and across disciplines and make sure all products’ needs are balanced and answered.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product, from conception to alpha, beta to launch and adoption.
- Manage the product roadmap to meet the company strategy. Create detailed design for various feature sets to meet business targets.
- Defined and prioritized product needs and requirements by working closely with clients, client services, marketing, engineering, business and Facebook API team
- Create close relationships with the Development department and be highly involved in the product development process.
- Manage products beta and release and be in charge of the products’ implementation and adoption efforts.
- Define, analyze, track and key product KPIs and take action to drive improved performance.
- Monitor competition and follow players in the eco-system, and adapted solutions accordingly.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience as a product manager of a B2B web based products. Background in the online advertising industry – a major plus.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of UI experience, online & mobile marketing technologies and BI systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to deliver presentations and training directly to customers and strategic partners.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, marketing, business or related disciplines. MBA or advanced degree – an advantage.
- BA or advanced degree – an advantage.