Client Development Manager
Bidalgo is looking for a Client Development Manager to join our team at Bidalgo’s HQ in Tel-Aviv.
The Client Development Manager will be responsible for the ongoing growth of client portfolios through strategic relationship management with clients, partners and suppliers, leading projects to improve our product and service offering and develop our lines of service to increase the company’s market share and penetrate additional verticals.
- Manage a strategic client portfolio to ensure business growth and client satisfaction
- Create and execute business development plans that results in near and long term revenue growth
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Manage the relationship with platform partners (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, etc..)
- Overview the market to spot opportunities and translate into actionable tasks to maximize revenue potential
- Build execution plans for clients’ online marketing activities through running a deep analysis on their activity and pulling significant insights and recommendations
- Constantly develop workflows and build efficient methodologies resulting in ongoing improvement of client management capabilities
- At least 2 years’ experience in account management from an online marketing company or network, working with the international market – a must!
- Experience with running large scale Facebook campaigns- An advantage
- BA in a relevant field / equivalent work experience – a must!
- Very strong account management and relationship building skills
- Business development skills
- High ability to understand the product and a basic technological orientation.
- Problem Solver, independent and passionate
- Focused, sharp, eloquent, able to prioritize and multi-task